Are you looking for 1-year courses in New Zealand for International Students? You are in the right place.
1-year courses in New Zealand are gaining more and more popularity among international students who wish to study abroad in the English-speaking country with high quality of education.
There are different 1-year courses in New Zealand that suit different interests, ages, and academic levels, but all of them guarantee you an amazing year full of wonderful experiences, exciting discoveries, and unforgettable impressions. Read this article to find out which 1-year courses in New Zealand would be the best for you!
10 Best 1-year courses in New Zealand for International Students
- Diploma in Audio Engineering: This is a full-time Diploma program in Audio Engineering. SAE Institute New Zealand is located in Auckland, New Zealand, and offers this course. It is for the purpose of learning mixing, mastering sound, and other audio and sound engineering skills.
- Graduate Diploma in Cybersecurity: The Graduate Diploma in Cybersecurity is taught at Wellington Institute of Technology in Lower Hutt, New Zealand, and it provides students with a thorough understanding of information security as well as other relevant information and knowledge.
- Diploma in Creative Advertising: Media Design School in Auckland, New Zealand, and a few other locations offer a Diploma in Creative Advertising. It is a full-time course that aims to improve the student’s creative skills, as the name suggests.
- Graduate Diploma in Business – Level 7: The Graduate Diploma in Business – Level 7 is taught at the New Zealand Institute of Business and Technology in Auckland, New Zealand, and it can help you if you’re just starting out in your career and want to start from the beginning.
- Graduate Diploma in Hospitality: This is a three-semester full-time program taught at Auckland Institute of Studies in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Diploma in Professional Wine Management (Sommelier): The New Zealand School of Food and Wine in Auckland, New Zealand, offers a 32-week classroom-based course in Professional Wine Management (Sommelier).
- Diploma in Film Making: The Diploma in Film Making is taught at the SAE Institute New Zealand in Auckland, New Zealand, and it is a 12-month full-time program that provides knowledge in the field of filmmaking, such as production, editing, and so on.
- New Zealand Networking Diploma: This course is taught at the Abacus Institute of Studies in Auckland, New Zealand. Networking-level six provides the necessary skills and knowledge in the networking industry.
- Graduate Diploma in Information Technology: This is a three-semester full-time program taught at Auckland Institute of Studies in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Diploma in Digital Creativity: The Diploma in Digital Creativity is a full-time program taught at Media Design School in Auckland, New Zealand, and a few other locations.
New Zealand Study Visa Requirements
In order to get a NZ Study Visa, you will need to show evidence of a guaranteed place at an educational institution. You’ll also need to provide documents that prove you can cover your living expenses during your stay (the study visa doesn’t cover tuition or living costs). In most cases, these documents include: bank statements, pay slips and/or employment contract. You may also be required to provide proof of an onward ticket when leaving NZ at the end of your studies. Make sure you understand all requirements before applying for your visa and organize all necessary documentation beforehand.