The acceptance rate at the University of King’s College is a statistic that reflects the number of people who apply to a university and are ultimately accepted to that institution. On the other hand, the tuition fee at the University of King’s College is the total amount of money students are obliged to pay annually to continue their studies at the University of King’s College.
A residential university focusing on liberal arts and sciences, the University of King’s College may be reached from the heart of Halifax in only five minutes. Contemporary education is offered despite the university’s historically significant site. Their educational programs emphasize research, critical thinking, independent inquiry, leadership, and understanding global issues.
The University of King’s College expresses its sincere desire to pique your curiosity regarding its offerings and that you will seriously consider applying as soon as feasible.
- Acceptance Rate for University of King’s College
- Tuition Fees at the University of King’s College
- Graduate Programs Tuition Plan
- About the University of King’s College
- How To Get Into University of King’s College: University of King’s College Admission Requirements
- Why You Should Study At the University of King’s College
Acceptance Rate for University of King’s College
Even though the college invites students from all around the world, the admissions procedure at King’s College London is exceedingly tricky. Despite having a relatively low acceptance rate of 13%, King’s College London is nonetheless able to enrol over 33,000 students each year from over 150 countries throughout the globe.
Prospective students who want to enrol in an undergraduate program can send their applications through UCAS until the 26th of January. On the other hand, prospective students who want to enrol in a postgraduate program must send their applications directly to the institution.
Because King’s College London is widely considered one of the most prestigious educational institutions in the United Kingdom, it restricts admission to students to those who have demonstrated exceptional ability in academics, community service, and professional experience. In addition, students must have attended King’s College London for at least three years before applying.
Success applicants’ average GPA and SAT scores were 3.68 and 1295 (combined), respectively. The average GPA and SAT scores for rejected applicants were 3.62 and 1235 (combined), respectively. Unsuccessful applicants admitted had an average GPA of 3.61, while those admitted with no test scores had an average GPA of 3.65.
The school’s acceptance rate is one of the lowest in Canada. The average undergraduate acceptance rate at Canadian universities is around 55%.
Tuition Fees at the University of King’s College
Undergraduate education at the University of King’s college costs a minimum of $8,600 per year. This covers the expense of housing for students who choose to reside on campus.
However, the price does not include textbooks or additional costs, such as accommodation and board if you live off campus or medical insurance, unless you already have coverage via your country’s national health insurance program if you live in a state with such a program (MSP). The University of King’s College charges a yearly tuition fee of $28,100 to international students who wish to enrol in undergraduate programs there.
This covers the cost of housing for students who reside on campus. Still, it does not include the cost of textbooks or other fees, such as room and board if you live off campus or medical insurance unless you have coverage via your country’s national health insurance program (MSP). The University of King’s College charges a yearly tuition fee of $28,100 to international students who wish to enrol in undergraduate programs there.
Graduate Programs Tuition Plan
Master’s program at King’s College is super affordable since tuition fees can go as low as CAD 6,500. The tuition fees for these programs vary depending on the program and whether you are a Canadian or international student.
2023/2024 Tuition Fees at the University of King’s College Graduate Programs:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – CAD 18,000 per year
- Master of Finance (MF) – CAD 15,000 per year
- Master of International Business (MIB) – CAD 14,000 per year
About the University of King’s College
A vibrant and close-knit academic community may be found in coastal Halifax, Nova Scotia, at the Institution of King’s College, Canada’s oldest chartered university. It is recognized for its humanities, journalism, and graduate writing programs and provides degrees in various disciplines, including the arts, sciences, music, journalism, writing, and publishing.
Foundation Year Program (FYP) is an intensive and all-encompassing humanities course that takes up most of a student’s first year at King’s. This course is where most of King’s undergraduate students begin their studies. Students read and discuss foundational works in various fields, ranging from ancient to modern times, including philosophy, history, literature, theatre, and science. In addition, the student’s analytical, reasoning, and expression capabilities are improved via lectures, tutorials, and biweekly essay assignments.
Through the shared Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, the Faculty of Science, and the conferral of three joint master’s degrees (the Master of Journalism, the Master of Fine Arts in Creative Nonfiction, and the Master of Fiction), King’s University College is connected to the nearby Dalhousie University, which is known for its emphasis on research. As a result, all of Dalhousie’s facilities and services are open and available for King’s students.
How To Get Into University of King’s College: University of King’s College Admission Requirements
University of King’s College Admission Requirements:
1. Proof of English proficiency: An acceptable TOEFL/IELTS/PTE Academic score will be required for all applicants whose first language is not English.
2. The registrar or principal must submit an official transcript from every secondary school attended (including international schools) directly to the Office of Admissions. Transcripts must be sent electronically directly from the issuing institution and include the institution’s seal and signature or embossed stamp on each document page.
3. A personal statement – this is an opportunity to tell us why you want to attend King’s, why you are well suited for our program, and what makes you unique as an individual and student! You may include information about yourself that we do not ask for elsewhere in your application, such as volunteer experience or personal interests outside of academics. Please ensure that your statement does not exceed 2500 words (approximately 2 pages) in length; shorter is better!
Why You Should Study At the University of King’s College
- Small School Atmosphere: King’s is a small school with only 2,000 students, so you will get to know all your professors personally and can provide one-on-one guidance throughout your studies at King’s. Large schools cannot offer this because they have many students enrolled simultaneously!
- Great Faculty: The faculty at King’s consists of well-qualified professors with extensive knowledge.
- The Curriculum: The curriculum at the University of King’s College is designed to provide students with knowledge in their chosen field, which will help them develop skills needed for future employment opportunities both within Canada and abroad.
- Small class sizes and personal attention from faculty and staff
- A vibrant campus community that supports your academic goals and offers opportunities for involvement beyond the classroom
- An international perspective that prepares you to become a global citizen by engaging with other cultures through study abroad opportunities or internships.
The University of King’s College delivers a truly outstanding education: from a beautiful, historically-rich campus, to a multi-denominational religious tradition, to an emphasis on liberal arts and self-governance. It’s a very special place among universities, one that doesn’t just offer top-quality curricula but also does its best to cultivate leaders for tomorrow. I hope this article has helped you understand more about the University of King’s College Acceptance Rate/Tuition Fee 2023/2024.